ResourcesGolden State Connect is here for you, California! The following resources are a compilation of informative documents regarding broadband policy and funding resources, as well as the initiatives of Golden State Connect. Additional resources will be added as they become available.
- “RCRC’s Rural Broadband Initiative”
Provides an overview of the objective and key initiatives of GSCA.
- “Initial Analysis and Guidance on County Policy Stemming from California’s Historic New Broadband Budget and Policy”
A briefing from the California Community Foundation on Senate Bill 156 which provides an overview of the legislation, the opportunities it presents and details on important next steps for county internet policy leads.
- Broadband Resources: California Department of Technology Broadband for All
Link to tools, resources and funding opportunities provided through the California Department of Technology's Broadband for All program.
- News Release from Office of the Governor: “Governor Newsom Signs Historic Broadband Legislation to Help Bridge Digital Divide” - July 20, 2021
- Broadband Funding Programs
Provides an overview of various federal and state funding programs for internet access. This handout will be updated periodically.
- Entities and Organizations Involved in California Broadband
A brief description of the entities and organizations involved with broadband in California and their respective roles.
Meetings and Agendas
Location / Zoom Link
email@example.com • (916) 447-4806 • 1215 K Street, Suite 1650 Sacramento, CA 95814
© 2024 Golden State Connect Authority